The Sanpete Gives Back Board of Directors wishes to thank all those who have taken the time with thoughtful hearts to nominate someone who’s experiencing hardships during their life’s journey. After much consideration, we are pleased to announce that Kynlee Kjar of Gunnison will be this year’s recipient of our fund raising efforts. Please join with us in showing your support of Kynlee’s family by helping us make the 5th annual Sanpete Give’s Back Softball Tournament a great success.
On October 29th, 2013 Kynlee, 3 years old, was diagnosed with Leukemia type ALL. Since then she has had to travel weekly to Primary Children’s Hospital for chemotherapy. She has had numerous procedures done and home health visits weekly for blood draws. She also has to visit the ER frequently for fevers. As you can imagine this has put a financial and emotional burden on her family. Please help us in showing the Kjar family how great Sanpete County can be at coming together to help one another.
The Sanpete Gives Back Team.
Hey Teams it’s time to get your players together and sign up your team! June 13th -14th. we are planning a 24 team double elimination tournament this year. we are expecting to fill up fast this year as we already have teams interested. so get your spots quick before they are gone!
• This is a 24 team Co-Ed Tournament.
• 16-player max per team. You can bat a max of 12 people. Of those 12 there must be at least as many girls as guys. However there cannot be more guys then girls.
• This is a double elimination tournament. You are guaranteed 3 games. 1 warm-up and 2 bracket games.
• Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 teams and every player will be given a tournament t-shirt.
• There is a minimum donation of $300 per team. If your team is sponsored by a business, we will include their logo in our advertising.
• Call Rachel for more info or to sign up –
(435) 851-0610 or Email us at Sanpetegivesback@yahoo.com